2015년 3월 24일 화요일

Speed Dating

Analyze my speed dating recordings -post questions, refined answers 
It's a speed dating recording with Ena kim in the Jeff's class

1. question                                                
what's your name?                                       
what are you most passionate about?              
what did you do last weekend?
what's the most reckless thing you've ever done? 
If you were given \1,000,000 tomorrow , what would you spend it on?

2. refined answers
My name is Moon hei seok
I dont have one but if i want to do something passionately i can do more like  gangbusters
I just rested in my home. ^^
There are many thing i have done carelessly. anytime,anywhere, i did some mistake so i always try to not do this again but its not  easy, you know,.

There is not much doing with \1,000,000 but if i have this i would buy some devices

 and drink with my friend but all cost  would on me. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기